How to Add a secondary account to my MSN?
You can add any @msn.com, @hotmail.com or @live.com as a secondary account.
Check that the account you are trying to add is not currently associated with another account or by itself not a primary account if so, you be unable to add the account.
- Open your browser and go to My Account Page and sign in with your primary account username and password.
- Click on Help & Settings menu then click Accounts & Billing.
- Click Add member accounts.
- If you want to use an existing MSN or Hotmail email address for the new account, select Type an existing MSN or Hotmail e-mail address, enter the e-mail name and password and click Continue.
- If you want to create a new email address for the new account, select Create an MSN.com e-mail address for the new member, and click Continue. Follow the instructions to create your new account.
- Type your name in the box and click Accept.Note: If the account is for a child under the age of 13, you will be required to provide parental consent before clicking Accept.
- On the next screen, click Close to return to the main menu.
Note: The account you just added will now be visible on the MSN Client Software when you sign-in the next time.