First, open your browser and go to My Account Page
and sign in with your username and password. Now, check for these common reasons for errors:
- There are spaces, commas or non-numeric characters in the credit card number.
- Try this: Retype the credit card number without any spaces, commas, or other non-numeric characters.
- The credit card may not be activated.
- Try this: If you are using a new credit card, verify that the credit card has been activated.
- Billing address, Name or expiration date entered incorrectly.
- Try this: Verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name on your credit card are correct.
- The credit card has expired.
- Try this: Check the expiration date on your card to make sure that it’s current.
- The credit card available balance is insufficient to cover the amount due.
- Try this: Verify that the available balance on your credit card is sufficient enough to cover the outstanding balance you’re trying to pay.
If none of the above reasons corrected the error, these are your next steps:
- Contact your bank to ask why authorization is failing.
- Add a different credit card.
If you need further assistance, please Call +1-877-701-2611 Toll Free