How to Renew Office 365 for home or Renew Office 365 for business subscription
Renew and Upgrade your Office 365 subscription with ease in the Microsoft Store Access always up-to-date software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, which is optimized on all your devices – you can access your stuff anywhere Can get and can do more during the trip.
Whether you need to create professional documents for work, school or personal use, Microsoft has the tools to help. When you renew your Office 365 subscription, you will get a full Microsoft Office experience including Office 2016 for PC and Mac. Includes 1TB of OneDrive Cloud Storage and every new upgrade, along with your favorite office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as soon as you have the latest version of the app. And with expert office technical support from Microsoft NorthDesk, you can get help when you need it.
Best of all, upgrading Office 365 is a snap. With the option of renewing your Office 365 membership monthly or annually, it is easy to find the right solution for the way you work. And because Office 365 renewal notices are sent through email, we make it easy to know why your subscription has time to renew. Of course, you can always sign in to your Microsoft account to see how much time is left in your subscription and renew it when you feel best. If you are having trouble renewing, our Microsoft support team members are always here to help.
Renewing online at office.com/renew is the easiest way to renew an Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription. You don’t need to go to the store, in-person or online. Your subscription is set up to renew automatically in the future. If you prefer to renew manually, first complete the steps below and then turn automatic renewal off.
Instructions below, and you can also see these steps in the video.
- Go to Office.com/renew.
- Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.
- Renew with a monthly subscription for [x] per month to pay for a month at a time.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- On the next page, sign in with the Microsoft account that you use with Office 365.
- Review your order and then choose Renew subscription.
TIP: If the payment method you have on file has expired, or you want to change it, choose Change. You can add a new payment method or edit the one you’ve used before.
- Choose Manage subscription to go to Office.com/myaccount.When you place your order, your payment method is charged right away, and the expiration date is extended for either a month or a year, depending on what you chose.After you’ve renewed, in the future, your subscription will renew automatically and your payment method will be charged, unless you cancel your subscription or turn off automatic renewal before the expiration date. If you prefer to renew manually, please see Learn how to turn automatic renewal on or off.
If you need further assistance, please Call +1-877-701-2611 Toll Free