How to Download MSN Premium?
Please follow the steps listed below:
- Open a Web Browser or Internet Explorer window by clicking on the blue “e” icon on the Desktop.
- In the Internet Explorer (Browser) window, type http://membercenter.msn.com in the address bar and press Enter.
- Once the page loads, click on the Sign In button and enter your MSN e-mail address and password.
- Click Download MSN Software on the right-hand side.
- Click Download and install the latest MSN software.
Click the Install Now button.
- Click Run in the File Download box. This will initiate the download of MSN’s Installation Wizard which may take about 2 to 5 minutes. You may be prompted to click Run again.
- On the next window, choose “Yes, I’m currently connected to the Internet.”
- Enter your primary “MSN e-mail address” and password in the field provided and click Next.
- The next page after will prompt you to accept the MSN service agreement. To accept and continue with the installation, type your name in the blank field exactly as it appears, then select “I Accept.”
- In the Installation option page, select “Typical” and click on Next. (If you want to pick & choose components to choose Custom)
It will display a list of components that are being installed. The rest of the download and installation should take from 05-07 minutes. It depends on your computer and connection speed. Click on Finish once it appears on the screen.
The MSN welcome screen will show up and you can sign-in to MSN.
I hope these steps helped you. If you need additional support, please contact us again through our toll-free number.
Note : Please sign in with your MSN email address and password to check the private message