How to Change Microsoft payment options pay for a subscription?
- Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page with the Microsoft account associated with your Office 365 subscription.
- Find the subscription you want to change, and choose Change how you pay.
- In the Change how you pay drop-down list, do one of the following:
- Choose a different payment option. The Pay with section updates to show that your subscription now uses the new payment option.
- Choose to Add a new way to pay, and continue to the next step.
- On the next page, choose a payment option, enter the details, and then choose Next.
NOTE: Some countries/regions might have different options.
- On the next page, choose Back to subscriptions. Your subscription is now ready to use the payment option you selected.
Still, need help? Contact Support
As an Office 365 subscriber, you can contact support for free to get help with account and billing issues.