Upgrade and Renew My MSN premium subscription
- To renew the subscription, visit www.account.microsoft.com
- Go to services and membership You or I can not be asked to sign in
- You see active or expired subscriptions. If you can not find it in the list, check whether it is a Microsoft subscription or not.
- Select Turn on auto renewal and then follow the instructions.
- If you are already refurbishing yourself to do anything but your subscription has expired, then your credit card may have expired or is invalid. Find out more about how to add, update or remove a credit card
- If your subscription expires, you do not have the option to turn on auto-renewal
- To upgrade without automatic renewal, select Renew and follow the instructions. If you do not see the renewal, membership can start with a prepaid card. You can buy a new subscription on the Microsoft Store. Or, you may have a past-capable balance that must be resolved before renewing
- When you are finished, we will send an email confirming the renewal if you do not see it in your inbox, then check your junk mail or spam folder.