MSN Email Error code: 0x85ad60af
- Go to MSN.com and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Select Sign In.
- Log in Microsoft account email address. This includes Hotmail email accounts, the email address you use for Skype, or your Office 365 account.
- Click your Microsoft username — located where the Sign In link used to be — and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Help and Settings menu at the top of the screen, click Settings.
- Click Change your E-mail settings.
Click on import or export e-mail, copy e-mail or import contacts.
- Click Reset E-mail setting
In the MSN Email dialog box, click Next.
- Select the option to continue your MSN E-mail reset and synchronize in your account , and then click Next.
- Then click “Done.
You can get also Support of Common Problems by MSN Support Team:
Receiving error messages when sending e-mail or sending e-mails
if you are not able to separate junk e-mail.
If you are not able to block unwanted or annoying e-mail addresses
Problems creating a password
Problems resetting passwords
Problems changing a password
Efforts in pre-arrangement of account settings in MSN