Renew My MSN Premium subscription
How to Update my MSN Account?
Taking a few minutes to customise MSN.com can make it your one-stop site for everything that’s important to you. It also links directly to your Microsoft services, like Outlook.com, Office and OneDrive, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Just log in with your Microsoft account and you can set up MSN.com in just a few minutes.
- Go to MSN.com and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Select “Sign In,” “New Here,” or “Sign Up.”
- Login using any Microsoft account email address. This includes Hotmail email accounts, the email address you use for Skype, or your Office 365 account.
- If you don’t have a free Microsoft account yet, click the “Sign Up Now” link and follow the onscreen prompts to get one.
- Click your Microsoft username — located where the Sign In link used to be — and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Type your address or city in the “Home Location” text field, then select your location from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “MSN” link at the top of the page and select “Home.” Note that your current weather now appears near the top of the page.
- Click your Microsoft username again and select “Customise this Page.
- Then click “Done.
Click the “Edit” link beside any news section to move it up or down on the page. You can also delete the category using the drop-down options here, or add a new section below it.
Click your Microsoft username one last time once you have the page looking like you want it. Select the “Make MSN My Homepage” link. The next time you open your Web browser, MSN.com will be the first page you see, with your weather and customised news listed in front of you.
- To Renew MSN Premium Account, Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
- Sign-in with Microsoft Account.
- Find the subscription you want to manage in the list, then select Renew.
- Follow the instructions.
Note: If you don’t see a link to Renew, you’ll need to buy the subscription again. Check out the Microsoft Store.
MSN Renewal Subscription Phone Number
MSN is the fastest and popular webmail server that has great storage capacity with it. Using MSN you can send or receive your required information in the shortest possible time from anywhere, MSN server sends or receive data in large quantities at a time Is able to. In addition, if you do not want to retrieve any particular information or if you want to block an e-mail, then the MSN Web server may block unwanted or annoying e-mail addresses.
For the past few years, MSN’s mission is to provide complete technical support to customers, while email is not an exception. You can call MSN Support Services number for Renewal Subscription or with any other issue. MSN has experienced Support experts who will be on the phone with you to fix your issues and 24 * 7 are available.
You Can get also Support of Common Problems by MSN Support Team:
Receiving error messages when sending e-mail or sending e-mails
If you are not able to separate junk e-mail.
If you are not able to block unwanted or annoying e-mail addresses
Problems creating a password
Problems resetting passwords
Problems changing a password
Efforts in pre-arrangement of account settings in MSN