Improve your payment method for Microsoft Office 365 for home
The steps below will highlight how you can add or Microsoft ‘office’ 365 Improve payment method personal or Office 365 Home subscription in New Jersey, U.S.
When you buy Office 365 for business, you decide to pay by charging a card or banking account, using an invoice payment or a prepaid product key. You are able to switch between charging card or banking account and between your invoice payment at any time on your subscription. You should be compensated for using a prepaid product key, you can choose to pay by invoice after the expiry of the license period, to pay by the charge card or banking account.
- In your My Account page, select Manage Account.
- Under Payment and Billing, click on the Tap or Change link near the payment method.
- At the bottom of your current payment option, click Add a payment method or tap.
Do among the following:
- Choose the charge card and go to the information of the charge card, then tap or click Save.
- Select PayPal, tap or click Save, after which instructions are given to add an existing PayPal account or to create a new account.
- After adding your new payment method, you will be redirected to the My Account page along with your new payment method being subscribed.
- If you are going to charge a card or banking account from the invoice, your total invoice fee will not be used in your charge card or banking account, so pay any outstanding invoice balance via wire transfer. In some areas, you can also pay your outstanding balance by check. Visit your invoices to learn more about paying your outstanding balance
- If you are going to an invoice from a charge card or a banking account, then any outstanding balance is being used in the next invoice.
If you need further assistance, please Call +1-877-701-2611 Toll Free