How to Update my MSN Account?
We support for Microsoft Service and products and its your one-stop site for everything that’s important to you. It also links directly to your Microsoft services, like Outlook.com, Office and OneDrive, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Just log in with your Microsoft account and you can set up MSN.com in just a few minutes.
- Go to MSN.com and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Select “Sign In,” “New Here,” or “Sign Up.”
- Log in using any Microsoft account email address. This includes Hotmail email accounts, the email address you use for Skype, or your Office 365 account.
- If you don’t have a free Microsoft account yet, click the “Sign Up Now” link and follow the onscreen prompts to get one.
- Click your Microsoft username — located where the Sign In link used to be — and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Type your address or city in the “Home Location” text field, then select your location from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “MSN” link at the top of the page and select “Home.” Note that your current weather now appears near the top of the page.
- Click your Microsoft username again and select “Customize this Page.
- Then click “Done.
Click the “Edit” link beside any news section to move it up or down on the page. You can also delete the category using the drop-down options here, or add a new section below it.
Click your Microsoft username one last time once you have the page looking like you want it. Select the “Make MSN My Homepage” link. The next time you open your Web browser, MSN.com will be the first page you see, with your weather and customized news listed in front of you.